- Pay Rate:
£21,762.00 per annum
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This is a permanent role
- LONDON, inside M25
Servicing Compliance Operative x2 - Building Services & Maintenance
Reference no: ATR TCL 5233997
Pay rate: £21,762.00 per annum
Hours per week: 37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This is a permanent role
City: LONDON, inside M25
Full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points, ideally no points
A Servicing Compliance Operative is required to undertake weekly bell testing, emergency lighting testing and other building /compliance related checks and services at pre-determined frequencies and in accordance with a set programme of works. The role will be based inside the M25 and will cover across London. Works vehicles will be provided.
- Carry out weekly fire alarm bell testing to communal systems in accordance with BS 5839, this includes triggering and resetting fire alarm systems and recording the tests in an onsite log book / electronic recording system (PDA).
- Carry out monthly and annual emergency light testing in our communal areas in accordance with BS 5266 to ensure that all luminaires function as designed. Recording results via electronic recording system (PDA).
- Report any faults or service failures through to the contact centre at the point of identifying.
- Carry out other compliance related services as required and record visits via the PDA. (These additional services could consist of but are not limited to, weekly low usage outlet flushing, site inspections and general building compliance checks).
- Undertake daily vehicle checks, e.g. oil levels, water levels, tyres etc. Clean vehicle inside and outside at least once per week. Ensure vehicle defects are reported in accordance with local procedures and requirements.
- Conform to all Safety Regulations, Procedures and Practices putting H&S at the core of all you do.
- Comply with the requirements of the Group Data Protection, Privacy & Confidentiality Policy, the IT Security & Usage Policy and supporting Data Protection Framework in so far as they relate to the duties of the post.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Educated to GCSE Standard (or equivalent), including passes in English and Maths.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Ability to use electronic recording systems (PDA).
- Basic knowledge of health and safety.
Skills & Abilities:
- A methodical approach to work.
- Team player who supports colleagues.
- Ability to work on own unsupervised.
- Clear understanding of the importance of customer services.
- Commitment to high quality of work and high standards.
- Able to use initiative within limits of own duties.
- Willing to undertake new training as required.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Ability to follow simple instructions, organise and plan daily workload to known deadlines and project requirements.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Full Driving licence, access to a vehicle or access to means of mobility support.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Servicing Compliance Operative x2 - Building Services
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.