- Pay Rate:
£19.80 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
- WOOLWICH, London,
Temporary Property Data Officer – Property & Planning
Reference no: Greenwich RQ774871
Pay rate: £19.80 per hour PAYE
A Property Data Officer is required to support the Asset Review and Property Team. Responsible to Property Services and the wider Directorate for leading in the management and maintenance of the property data stored in the Council’s corporate and commercial property management software system (Concerto).
Working with the Asset Review Team, this role will be involved in the preparation of asset review reports/dashboards, business plans and analysis of specific properties including scoring matrices.
- Provide data support to allow the Property Services team to deliver core transactional and property estate management services on behalf of the Council.
- Ensure the property data held in Concerto is up to date and correctly functioning so that all departments can access it and it is robust and functioning as required in accordance with legislation and industry-leading practices.
- Ensure that the land, property and tenancy record systems and databases are continually updated and reflective of the live environment.
- Actively pursue updates from the Property team members relating to all activities that are recorded on the various systems and databases and to ensure that they undertake caseload updates in a timely manner.
- Upon request, to extract and provide tenancy schedules, diary reports, lease event dates and any other key information to ensure timely and effective property and asset management activity.
- Maintain KPI records as directed by senior management and provide associated reports / evidence of KPI performance.
- Ensure that appropriate systems are in place to ensure financial probity, and to keep accurate records and provide management and monitoring information.
- Ensure that the process for updating Concerto is clear and safe.
- Assist with the preparation of management reports where data input is required.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience including system development, amending the parameters, developing guidance, manipulating data, producing reports, training set-up and identifying data gaps would be advantageous.
- Previous experience of working with the Concerto asset management system or similar, however training will be provided to the right candidate.
- The ability to interrogate systems to extract, validate, analyse and interpret a range of data to support the asset review. This will include data modelling, as well as creating and designing databases and reports to facilitate the review as well as presenting and communicating data in the most effective manner.
- An organised, enthusiastic and professional individual to form part of the team.
- Patience and flexibility, together with good time management, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A collegiate approach to working as well as being a self-starter.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- ***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Property Data Officer – Property & Planning
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.