- Pay Rate:
Competitive Market Rate
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 18 months
Role: Senior Business Relationship Partner / Stakeholder Engagement Consultant *Re-opened*
Contract Length: anticipated 18 months
Hours: 37 Hour per week TBC
Location: Reading, hybrid – approx. 2 days per week onsite
Pay Rate: Competitive Market Rate
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Business Relationship Partner / Stakeholder Engagement Consultant, for approximately 18 months.
You will lead the Information Services (IS) function in the development and negotiation of annual commitments; thereafter acts as proxy customer within IS to stimulate to the delivery of agreed initiatives.
You may have previously held a role as either a Business Partner, a Stakeholder Engagement Manager or an Account Manager.
Previous experience working at a senior level is essential for this role, along with experience of presenting to Board level.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for developing and maintaining effective relationships with business partners.
- Gain understanding of business drivers and key events and align the provision of Information Services accordingly.
- Lead the Information Services function in the development and negotiation of annual commitments; thereafter acts as proxy customer within IS to stimulate to the delivery of agreed initiatives.
- Contribute to business strategic planning and road mapping; influence business partner strategy through awareness of IS services and new technology capabilities; influence IS service development through awareness of business partner direction.
- Achieve excellence in communication and engagement.
- Creation and maintenance of roadmaps which describe the key business drivers, and the Information services that will be provided in response.
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships; a trusted member of the business partner unit.
- Increasing awareness within business partners of IS products and services, and how these can support the business now and in the future.
- Facilitate productive stakeholder connections and mobilize projects and programs; active engagement rather than passive response.
- Proxy customer, representing the needs of the business partner, influencing development and delivery of IS services through progress reporting to IS Management.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience as either a Business Partner / Stakeholder Engagement Manager / Account Manager
- Previous experience of working within an Information Services environment and IS Management
- Good IT knowledge – not a tech expert but must be able to translate ‘tech speak’ into general business speak.
- Negotiation skills
- Previous experience of working within central government /public sector within a highly regulated environment.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Security Clearance: SC highly desirable; candidates with active SC clearance will be fast-tracked.
Should you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the recruitment process or if there is a more accessible way for us to communicate, please do let me know.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or if you are a veteran, and you meet the essential criteria for the role, PSR provides a ‘Guaranteed Interview’ scheme whereby you will have the opportunity to discuss this role and your suitability with a member of the PSR Sourcing team.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the equivalent PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information.
Please send us your CV in Word format rather than PDF and avoid the use of columns and tables as this will help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client.
Please ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we provide the best talent and encourage all applications regardless of background, in line with our commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Senior Business Relationship Partner -Stakeholder Engagement
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.