- Pay Rate:
Up to £13.32 per hour PAYE (tbc) depending on experience
- Hours per Week:
35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
- West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire,
Temporary Quality & Contracts Officer
Reference no: Nottinghamshire TCL 0007 C88A / 1
Pay rate: Up to £13.32 per hour PAYE (tbc) depending on experience
Hours per week: 35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
City: West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire
Hybrid role, 2 days per week in the office
Note: the pay rate is provisional only and the ad will be amended with the confirmed rate once received
A Quality & Contracts Officer is required to be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the purchasing system specifically to support placement of individuals into contracted living well residential services.
- Work with a portfolio of contracts, service agreements and other formal arrangements between the Department and providers to ensure the authority has met their obligations in respect of placement for individuals into Living Well services.
- Provide a timely response service to care management workers who wish to seek a care home placement.
- Develop, administer, and report on the Purchasing System.
- Support workers to achieve value for money in line with departmental strategy.
- Establish, maintain, analyse information through the purchasing system to maintain the continuity of the service and to ensure that vital functions are maintained.
- Work with internal departments to support improvement of client specification and provide an understanding of the needs of the external provider market.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
- ***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Quality & Contracts Officer
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.