- Pay Rate:
Competitive Market Rate
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 12 months
Role: Finance Transformation Manager – Strategic Workforce Planning
Contract Length: Anticipated 12 months
Location: London - 40% of the time onsite but flexibility available – expectation for site attendance should it be required due to work
Pay Rate: Competitive Market Rate
Our client is looking to hire a Finance Transformation Manager – Strategic Workforce Planning for approximately 12 months.
Minimum Requirement: Experience either with using or preferably implementing the Oracle Fusion Strategic Workforce Planning tool
This person will work with the system implementation partner to help design and build the specific module.
The organisation requires someone who can get into the details of the product to shape the correct implantation of the tool.
As a Manager on the Finance Transformation Programme you will be part of an experienced delivery team and will report into the Finance Transformation Senior Manager.
The role will have end to end responsibility for specific modules/functionality within the overall programme as well as working on cross programme issues and supporting other modules/functionality as required including:
- Work with business stakeholders to ensure needs are fully captured
- Understand and translate business needs into requirements and work with implementation consultant to ensure accurately translated to system configuration.
- Document, analyse and map functional, data and reporting requirements
- Ensure efficient, effective and appropriate systemic controls are in place and in line with risk management policies
- Validate functionality of new processes in target system against requirements by thorough testing of configuration
- Regular liaison with business stakeholders to maintain open two way communication
- Contribute to the change management plan (e.g. communication, training material and training delivery)
- Identify and work to resolve problems arising in a timely manner, including working with business and external partner
- Define and manage approach for data cleansing, migration, archiving
- Input to regular reporting on project progress, issues, risks and milestones
- Retain focus on overall programme and system outputs to ensure individual workstream is tightly co-ordinated with all others, liaising with peers across the programme to ensure this is effectively delivered
Experience & Skills:
- Experience of working in a human resources environment with an understanding of a skills based workforce planning solution and with experience of implementing a Human Resources solution (ideally Oracle Cloud).
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to negotiate, persuade and influence business outcomes
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to manage conflicting deadlines and priorities
- Able to use judgement and provide sound justification for decisions, tailoring approach to delivery based on experience
- Independent problem/issue resolution, analytical and decision making- using critical thinking, analysis and data, always keeping the big picture in mind
- Able to work collaboratively across the organisation with relevant business and technology areas and with the implementation partner
- Clear communication skills (verbal and written) and able to present at governance forums and Boards as required
- Willing and able to create detailed solutions and trouble shoot issues when needed
- Experience working with external partners
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Security Clearance: SC highly desirable; candidates with active SC clearance will be fast-tracked.
Should you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the recruitment process or if there is a more accessible way for us to communicate, please do let me know.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or if you are a veteran, and you meet the essential criteria for the role, PSR provides a ‘Guaranteed Interview’ scheme whereby you will have the opportunity to discuss this role and your suitability with a member of the PSR Sourcing team.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the equivalent PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information.
Please send us your CV in Word format rather than PDF and avoid the use of columns and tables as this will help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client.
Please ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we provide the best talent and encourage all applications regardless of background, in line with our commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Finance Transformation Manager – Strategic Workforce
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.