- Pay Rate:
Competitive Market Rate
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 18 months
Role: Project Management Process Lead
Contract Length: Anticipated 18 months
Location: Reading – 3 days per week on site and WFH
Pay Rate: Competitive Market Rate
Our client is looking to hire a Project Management Process Lead for approximately 18 months.
- Support integration of all P3M disciplines to ensure a cohesive and unified framework that enables to the business with the processes and procedures to enable a consistent and best practise approach to delivering programmes and projects.
- Governance and configuration control of the Project and Programme Management aspects of the P3M Framework, owning the associated processes, procedures, work instructions and supporting tools.
- Create, manage and sustain Project and Programme Management related communities of practice and communities of interest to increase the competence of the P3M community, facilitate P3M community buy-in, discussion, debate and enable feedback as well as continual improvement.
- Embed the Project and Programme Management aspects of the framework into business as usual and championing consistent application across the organisation
- Lead an integrated team to deliver the Project and Programme Management core services of the service area.
- Support P3M Assurance activities where requested to do so by the P3M Assurance Lead, assuring IPC aspects of the P3M Framework.
- Support the P3M People Capability Lead in Competency Assessments and development of the Learning and Development Framework.
- Experience of working on a variety of large complex projects e.g. construction / transformation/ IT
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to engage well with various stakeholders
- Public sector/defence background would be desirable
- Educated to degree level
- APQ qualification - desirable
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Security Clearance: DV highly desirable; candidates with active DV clearance will be fast-tracked.
Should you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the recruitment process or if there is a more accessible way for us to communicate, please do let me know.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or if you are a veteran, and you meet the essential criteria for the role, PSR provides a ‘Guaranteed Interview’ scheme whereby you will have the opportunity to discuss this role and your suitability with a member of the PSR Sourcing team.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the equivalent PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information.
Please send us your CV in Word format rather than PDF and avoid the use of columns and tables as this will help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client.
Please ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we provide the best talent and encourage all applications regardless of background, in line with our commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Project Management Process Lead
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.