- Pay Rate:
Competitive Market Rate
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 12 months
Role: Senior Handover Coordinator
Contract Length: Anticipated 12 months
Location: Reading - 50% onsite 50% homebased / Working from Home
Pay Rate: Competitive Market Rate
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Handover Coordinator for approximately 12 months.
You will manage, organise and control handover activities on behalf of the Project Manager to progress successful Handover and delivery of a single project or multiple individual work packages.
In this role you will recommend improvements where necessary in accordance with the company’s Security, Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health management arrangements and all applicable legislation.
- Project Manger/Coordinator experience
- Engineering background
- Construction experience – understanding of construction or commissioning- experience working in a site office on facilities/infrastructure projects (hospitals, airports, rail etc
- Understanding of Health & Safety records
- Documentation control experience
- Accountable for reporting to the Handover Team Leader in line with operating procedures.
- Accountable for the provision of all aspects of Handover coordination throughout the projects lifecycle.
- Accountable for the planning and progress of Handover activities.
- All - maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Comply with the procedures, processes & standards and ensure that all project team personnel comply with the specific procedures relating to Handover.
- Provide handover status reporting to the Handover Team Leader and Project Manager.
- Track & forecast the progress and quality of documentation being delivered by disciplines.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project Handover information to the client and project team.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude and encourage this attitude in others.
- Assuring deliverables and arrangements between all participating stakeholders are agreed and appropriately accounted for.
- Ensure that suppliers and project team understand the Handover Process and are aware of all handover expectations.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in Environment, Safety, Health, Security and Quality.
- Ensure the agreed records and documentation are produced and maintained to demonstrate compliance to relevant quality, performance, standards and legislation.
- Chair meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Final verification of completed documentation.
- Facilitate the production and agreement of: Handover Management Arrangements; Handover Deliverable Lists; and Functional Breakdown Structures.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Security Clearance: DV highly desirable; candidates with active DV clearance will be fast-tracked.
Please send your CV directly to [email protected]
If you consider yourself to have a disability or if you are a veteran, and you meet the essential criteria for the role, you will be put forward for the ‘Guaranteed Interview’ scheme whereby you will have the opportunity to discuss this role and your suitability with a member of the Sourcing team.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the equivalent PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information.
Please send us your CV in Word format rather than PDF and avoid the use of columns and tables as this will help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client.
Please ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we provide the best talent and encourage all applications regardless of background, in line with our commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Senior Handover Coordinator - Project Management
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.