- Pay Rate:
Up to £579 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 8 months
Interim Digital Project Manager -Remote Working - PSR1JP00057877
Pay Rate: Up to £579 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Salisbury 1-2 days a week and WFH.
An Interim Digital Project Manager is required on a contract basis with a strong desire to deliver outputs for the strategic Digital projects;
You will have ability to lead, influence and motivate a broad team to deliver exploitable project outputs;
along with the ability to manage and influence stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Delivery – Create and lead the project to deliver the agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints.
- Project Management – Day to day management and leadership of the project and the project team. Set project controls
- Design the project structure appropriate to stage. Select and apply appropriate delivery methodologies.
- Business Case – Coordinate development of the Business Case.
- Budget – Track delivery within budget.
- Resources – Schedule / manage resources to deliver the project. May work independently or with a small team.
- Benefits Realisation – Ensure benefits are identified, understood, measured, tracked and owned
- Ensure appropriate Benefits Realisation Strategy is in place, and monitor longer term delivery of benefits against the Business Case.
- Stakeholder Management – Identify key stakeholders and develop effective relationships
- Risks & Issues – Identify and monitor project risks and issues. Develop mitigating actions and escalate as appropriate.
- Governance – Provide key reports and support effective governance and decision making.
- Assurance – Support or set appropriate project assurance.
- Change Management – Ensure effective Change Management processes are in place to agree and document changes to deliverables as agreed with stakeholders.
- Guidance & Support – Seek appropriate support, guidance and coaching from the project community
- Show commitment to personal development. Promote effective individual and team performance.
- Project Performance & Controls – Build Project Plan and apply appropriate project principles to deliver stated objectives
- Identify and set appropriate Project Controls. Track and report delivery against milestones.
- People leadership skills & experience
- Previous Stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate the professional credibility required to work collaboratively across project and organisational boundaries;
- APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ), or equivalent qualification
- Contract Management Capability Programme (CMCP) – Foundation (CMCP) (or achieved within first three months);
- APM Project Professional Qualification (PPQ);
- APM Registered Project Professional;
- Project Leadership Programme (PLP);
- Security Clearance: SC Sole UK national
- Experience of management and implementation of process change.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Digital Project Manager - Remote Working
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.