- Pay Rate:
Up to £700 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 12 months
Interim Senior Intelligence Analyst -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00066195 *Revised and Re-opened*
Pay Rate: Up to £700 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Hybrid working, Cardiff
Essential qualifications needed include National Intelligence Analytical Training (NIAT), GIAT or ANACAPA or equivalent trained.
An Interim Strategic Intelligence Analyst is needed on a contract basis to lead the delivery of the analytical work undertaken by the organisation, in order to set strategic intelligence direction.
You will be responsible for the commissioning and production of the Strategic Intelligence Assessment which will drive the priority threats.
You will be experienced in the development and production of strategic intelligence assessment documents. It is essential that you have both the practical skills and the knowledge to be able to complete this, as you will be solely responsible for producing this product.
- Provide senior oversight to direct, develop and co-ordinate the Companies House intelligence strategy.
- Develop intelligence standards and ensure they are embedded into the corporate strategy.
- Commission, develop and maintain processes, intelligence products, and other core intelligence functions for overall Intel Hub to assist decision making, identifying, owning and /or managing threat risk and harm, ensuring compliance with national standards and relevant legislation.
- Build operational partnerships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Essential qualifications needed include National Intelligence Analytical Training (NIAT), GIAT or ANACAPA or equivalent trained.
- Extensive understanding and experience (5 years) of developing and producing, strategic and operational intelligence and risk products.
- Knowledge of the principles of the National Intelligence Model.
- Knowledge of the wider economic crime ecosystem including enforcement partners and bodies such as FCA, Insolvency Service and NECC.
- An understanding of the intelligence cycle and the role of intelligence in the investigative process.
- Strategic and operational experience in a regulatory or law enforcement agency environment.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation including the Companies Act
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Senior Intelligence Analyst
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.