- Pay Rate:
Up to £467 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 4 months
Interim Service Knowledge Manager -Hybrid Working - PSR 1JP00058721
Pay Rate: Up to £467 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Salisbury, one day a week and WFH.
The Service Knowledge Manager will Systematically capture, share, develop and exploit the collective knowledge of our organisation, developing a knowledge Management central store. It is understood that this will be in ServiceNow.
- Systematically capture, share, develop and exploit the collective knowledge of the organisation
- Develop and construct a knowledge management policy and process.
- Develop and construct a knowledge Management central store. It is understood that this will be in ServiceNow.
- Develop a supportive and collaborative knowledge sharing culture to drive the successful adoption of technology solutions for knowledge management.
- Provide access to informal, as well as formal, documented, explicit knowledge.
- Facilitate internal and external collaboration and communications.
- Capture, organise and develop information, knowledge and stories from employees,
customers and external partners for inclusion into the central repository.
- Develop a policy and process in order to maintain the knowledge offerings.
- Support the requirements to achieve the Service Integration and Management (SIAM) model proposed.
- Act as the acceptance of those policies and processes and own them within the team.
Including maintenance thereof.
- Support the contribution, sometimes lead, on the design of those policies and processes.
- Support the contribution of the requirements for the design of those policies and processes.
- Ensure that the policies and processes remain aligned to the target operating model and
adjust/lead to change or amend where necessary.
- Act as owner of the delivered policies and processes.
- Create and own any policies and processes further required in order to meet the objective of the target operating model.
- Adjust Policies and Processes as they move through the various phases of the digital
strategy future target operating model.
- Act as the Service Knowledge Owner subject matter expert.
- Makes recommendation to the people, policies and processes that supports the future target operating model.
- Support the programme in matters relating to service architecture related to the achievement of the future target operating model.
- Support the programme in the disaggregation of current incumbent.
- A deep understanding of Service Knowledge Management in an evolving environment and a person who has previously acted as SME for a transition to a SIAM model
ITIL V3 expert level.
- The ability to work alongside people to determine any capability deltas and construct a plan were necessary.
- The ability to guide and carry out awareness sessions in order to knowledge transfer.
- Experience of performing effectively to meet deadlines, maintaining focus in challenging
situations and adapting to find solutions that meet the needs of stakeholders
- The ability to determine goals and priorities effectively and is able to stipulate the time,
activities and resources required to achieve the set goals
- The ability to work independently
- A proven track record of a team member and leader with experience of remote management.
Proven communication skills across multiple levels of the organisation, including senior
The ability to articulate messages across a variety of audiences
- ITIL V3 expert level.
- Security Clearance: SC SOLE UK National
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Service Knowledge Manager - Hybrid Working
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.