- Pay Rate:
Up to £467 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 4 months
Interim Service Catalogue Manager -Remote Working - PSR 1JP00058722
Pay Rate: Up to £467 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
The Service Catalogue Manager will provide a single source of information on all services and offerings. They will act as the Service Management subject matter expert for Service Catalogue Management.
- Provide a single source of information on all services and offerings.
- Create a service catalogue that’s easy to use for each of the audiences.
- Maintain the catalogue and track services and offerings as they are introduced, changed or retired.
- Carry out regular reviews to ensure the catalogue is up to date.
- Support the requirements to achieve the Service Integration and Management (SIAM) model proposed and recognises the evolution of the role as we move into SIAM space.
- Act as the acceptance of those policies and processes and own them within the team.
Including maintenance therefore.
- Support the contribution, sometimes lead, on the design of those policies and processes.
- Support the contribution of the requirements for the design of those policies and processes.
- Ensure that the policies and processes remain aligned to the target operating model and
adjust/lead to change or amend where necessary.
- Act as owner of the delivered policies and processes.
- Create and own any policies and processes further required in order to meet the objective of the target operating model.
- Adjust Policies and Processes as they move through the various phases of the digital
strategy future target operating model.
- Act as the Service Management subject matter expert for Service Catalogue Management.
- Make recommendation to the people, policies and processes that supports the future target
- Support the programme in the disaggregation of current incumbent.
- An expert understanding of Service Catalogue Management in an evolving environment
- Previously acted as SME for a transition to a SIAM model.
- ITIL V3 expert level.
- The ability to work alongside people to determine any capability deltas and construct a plan where necessary.
- The ability to guide and carry out awareness sessions in order to knowledge transfer.
- Experience of performing effectively to meet deadlines, maintaining focus in challenging
situations and adapting to find solutions that meet the needs of stakeholders
- The ability to determine goals and priorities effectively and is able to stipulate the time,
activities and resources required to achieve the set goals
- The ability to work independently
- A proven track record of a team member and leader with experience of remote management.
- Proven communication skills across multiple levels of the organisation, including senior
- The ability to articulate messages across a variety of audiences.
- ITIL V3 expert level.
- Security Clearance: SC SOLE UK National
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Service Catalogue Manager - Hybrid Working
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.