- Pay Rate:
Up to £650 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 9 months
Interim Service Performance Analyst -Hybrid Working - PSR 1JP00058794
Pay Rate: Up to £650 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Corsham – hybrid role – office based 2 or 3 days per week.
In this role, you will develop performance measurement frameworks – review key performance indicators (KPIs), goals, user needs and benefits - and analyse the performance of a service or product against these, adapting your approach and framework appropriately and in line with any changes.
You will be response for processing and reviewing all the month billing against the schedules, working closely across the service and programme team. Onboarding new services, you will play a pivotal role in understanding the KPIs/deliverables/schedules for all new services to be delivered working alongside the agile deliver team and transition managers to successful onboard into the reporting and governance regime.
- DV Sole UK National.
- Service performance background
- MS Office skills essential
- Understanding of ITIL beneficial
- Previous Defence experience
- Stakeholder Management
- Understanding of Agile working
- Managing suppliers reporting, through close working with Customer Services and commercial teams;
- Analysing and validating supplier performance from an end-to-end context;
- Reporting end to end performance to provide an authoritative view of the Digital service performance, including any team managed aspects;
- Service payment analysis, verification and regulation influencing service usage;
- Live service risk management governance, articulate any identified service risks to the service owners and associated governance boards;
- Supplier compliance assurance/governance against the commercial schedules;
- Ad Hoc service reporting – self-service, building relationship with PMO and the developing management information (MI) reporting tooling;
- Lead the generation of new MI reporting for Infra Services, linking to the developing Svc Book;
- Identify and lead an audit activity required against the schedules and services.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- DV Clearance and Sole British National
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Service Performance Analyst - Hybrid Working
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.