- Pay Rate:
Up to £129.40 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 3 months
Interim Regional Administrative Assistant -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00067971
Pay Rate: Up to £129.40 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Remote – Warrington office twice/three times a week
Contract Length: Anticipated 3 Months
A Regional Administrative Assistant/Administrator is needed to provide administrative support for the delivery of relevant services to the region to ensure a smooth running department.
This will be an admin role to help the financial provision team with a seasonal piece of work and then help with records management and other admin duties.
What you’ll do:
- Copy & Paste admin tasks
- Create correspondence using a template & info
- Record management
- Data tidying – online & physical
Who you are:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good with numbers
- Analysing data
- Ability to build relationships quick
- IT Literate – Excel, MS Teams, Access
- Time management and managing own workload Managing your own time and workload
- Being able to make and justify informed, timely decisions
- Excellent communication skills the ability to build strong relationships
- IT skills including experience of working with data, managing information and using tools like Word, Excel and MS Teams
- Self Motivated
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Regional Administrator - Data Assistant
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.