- Pay Rate:
Up to £600 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6-7 months
Interim DevOps Engineer (Snr Developer) -Remote Working - PSR 1JP00038487
Pay Rate: Up to £ per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Technical skills and tech stack specific experience:
- Understanding of Data Mesh, familiarity with the Data as a Product concept
- Proven experience with the 3rd generation of data warehousing
- Proficient in Python
- Good knowledge of the FHIR standard and experience of full API development cycle
- AWS Glue
- AWS Lake Formation
- Amazon MSK (Apache Kafka), Amazon Redshift, Amazon Athena, Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL, Amazon DynamoDB
- AWS Lambdas
- Kubernetes, Terraform
- Desirable FHIR Works on AWS framework
- Proficient in writing Terraform and Kubernetes scripts as IaaC
- Proven experience of implementing large scale applications based on the AWS cloud using services like EKS, RDS, Aurora, Route 53, networking
- Skilled in CI/CD automation using Jenkins with a good understanding of shell scripting
- Significant knowledge in software development, architecture and design with experience of appropriate and representative languages, frameworks, platforms and tools; including knowledge of software delivery methodologies, information processing & standards, security, infrastructure and information governance
- Proven ability to transfer and develop skills and knowledge into new areas at short notice
- Experience of working effectively with cross-disciplinary teams and ensuring that the process for making design decisions is based on design knowledge, user research and knowing the user journey
- Experience in making complex things simple for users by distilling complex data and information into simple and understandable forms
- Able to cope in complex environments, and deal with challenging situations
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.