- Pay Rate:
Up to £550 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
Interim IT Service Manager -Hybrid Working - PSR 1JP00058170 *Re-opened*
Pay Rate: Up to £550 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Exeter – hybrid role potentially once or twice a week at the office.
- People management experience and operations
- Quality framework
- Contact experience
- Analytical skills
- Service level management experience
- MS Office
- Responsible for managing the service delivery of ICT services, responsible for defining service level agreements (SLAs) and operational level agreements (OLAs) across all relevant business functions.
- At this level, they may manage a fully functioning multi-sourced service support team, focused on service availability and performance.
- Ensuring that: all service and support functions remain responsive to customer needs, adequate reporting and service standards are met for their specific service, all technical change is communicated and managed, with appropriate governance and a programme of continual service improvement is put in place across the wider service delivery function.
- Maintain secure configuration and accurate information, controlling IT assets in one or more significant areas, and verifying location and state of assets.
- Know how to investigate problems and opportunities in existing processes and contribute to recommending solutions to these.
- Identify process optimisation opportunities with guidance and contribute to the implementation of proposed solutions.
- Identify important stakeholders and relationships and work with teams to build these.
- Work with important stakeholders to discuss any changes in the reporting processes, adding a commentary that provides an interpretation for the data set.
- Understand core technical concepts related to the role and can apply them with guidance
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim IT Service Manager - Hybrid Working - *Re-opened*
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.