- Pay Rate:
Up to £160 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 10 months
- Milton Keynes
Interim Resourcing Business Partner Support -Remote Working - PSR 1JP00056955
Pay Rate: Up to £160 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Remote working maybe in office 1-2 days per week in the near future.
1st week of role will be in the office for training and setting up IT equipment.
As a Resourcing Business Partner Support, you will provide end to end recruitment service for a specific client group with your knowledge of appropriate recruitment methods and sourcing strategy.
- Managing the end to end offer process, identifying opportunities for improvement, driving change and collaboration through the right channels
- Prioritise workload effectively, maintaining constant and open communications with the Resourcing Business Partner
- Provide pro-active and specialist advice on relevant recruitment and selection activities including advertising, interview scheduling and management of offers.
- Work with Resourcing Business Partner and internal clients to clarify and define resource requirements and advise on appropriate resourcing solutions.
- Promote consistency and fairness in the recruitment & selection process by providing guidance to managers on structured interviewing techniques, criteria and capability based selection and general support, throughout the entire recruitment project life cycle to offer and acceptance stage.
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with both internal (e.g. HRSS) and external customers & suppliers.
- Data cleansing of system information
- Work with other resourcing colleagues to provide recruitment support in times of higher work volumes in specific client areas and on ad hoc projects when required
- Some recruitment background admin experience
- Some HR administration experience
- Will be managing a client area – able to use initiative and willing to learn
- Good MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Stakeholder management experience
- Customer service skills & can do attitude
- Able to problem solve
- Discussing roles with managers
- Strong administration skills
- Team player
- Basic knowledge of relevant employment law and the employment market place.
- SHL Level 1
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Resourcing Business Partner Support - Remote
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.