- Pay Rate:
Up to £450 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
Interim Hosting Product Manager - IT Service Management - Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00067765 *Re-opened*
Pay Rate: Up to £450 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Hybrid – London, Milton Keynes, or East Kilbride 2 days per week
Contract Length: 6 Months from Start Date
Existing security clearance is not a prerequisite but will always help.
A Hosting Product Manager is needed on a contract basis for approximately 6 months.
The Hosting Product Manager is a role within the Infrastructure Product portfolio, reporting to the Senior Hosting Product Manager for the product they manage.
You will be accountable for leading an application product through the product lifecycle, ensuring that the quality meets the needs of end users
Existing security clearance is not a prerequisite but will always help
What you’ll do:
- Managing the product through the product lifecycle including discovery, alpha, beta, live states and decommission in line with the product roadmap as set out by the Senior Hosting Product Manager.
- Ensuring the quality of their product, including continuous service improvement, ensuring that they meet the needs and expectations of the wider business
- Building ITSM policies and processes into the ways of working for the product, working with ITSM practitioners to ensure compliance.
- Identifying the best processes and delivery methods to use, including for measuring and evaluating outcomes.
- Supporting technical colleagues to manage and visualise the outcomes, prioritise work and meet the agreed minimum viable product, print and scope.
- Providing timely progress reporting through the product lifecycle up to the Senior Hosting Product Manager to ensure the team is working towards the relevant service standards.
- Collaborating with Service Partners, user researchers and engineers to understand the users needs and desires, prioritising and defining approaches to understanding the user stories.
- Anticipating problems and implementing mitigations to defend against them, articulating problems and helping to resolve the problems.
Who you are:
- Agile Working (Relevant skill level: practitioner)
- Life-cycle perspective (Relevant skill level: working)
- Product Ownership (Relevant skill level: practitioner)
- User Focus (Relevant skill level: practitioner)
- Problem Ownership (Relevant skill level: expert)
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Hosting Product Manager - IT Service Management *Re-opened*
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.