- Pay Rate:
Up to £579 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 8 months
Interim Cyber Security Acquisition Consultant -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00060191
Pay Rate: Up to £ 579 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
This role is based in Salisbury.
An Interim Cyber Security Acquisition Consultant is needed on a contract basis.
The main driver for this work package lead is the ability to make and maintain working connections with the customer base across the organisation to facilitate transfer of knowledge and engagement within the different acquisition related communities
- To create a vision and route for an approach to achieve change in organisational procurement via S&T tasks
- Review, re-plan & coordinate tasks in the work package in line with that strategy.
- To work alongside a small team of multi-disciplinary delivery staff delivering these tasks & possible industry / academic partners
- Undertake reporting monthly and attend project review meeting
- Grow and implement linkages to other relevant work packages in the project / organisation
- Systems engineering knowledge and experience to support system of systems approach to the assessment and management of risk across the procurement lifecycle.
- Demonstrable history of working within procurement teams across the lifecycle and knowledge of the interfaces
- Experience of liaising with different agencies across central government services and security services.
- Understanding of the complexity of the typical team supply chain and associated issues.
- Knowledge of Def Stan 05-138 and awareness/experience of working with the DCPP.
- Ability to think laterally and outside the box to identify and drive research to address real problem areas within the application of risk assessment and management approaches across the procurement lifecycle.
- Some Knowledge and understanding of Cyber Security and Systems Hardening / cyber defence technologies and mitigations.
- Security Clearance: SC SOLE UK
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Security Clearance: SC SOLE UK
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Cyber Security Acquisition Consultant - Procurement
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.