- Pay Rate:
Up to £680 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 11-12 months
Interim Infrastructure Architect -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00060378
Pay Rate: Up to £680 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Hybrid working - Bristol Office 3 days a week and 2 WFH
- Assist in the production of the FSMM Roadmap.
- Production of an Enterprise Service Model.
- Production of an Enterprise Architecture Definition.
- Production of Design and Governance model.
- Produce a Geo operating Model.
- Support the production of an Enterprise Service Management Strategy.
- Support the production of service strategies.
- Support/Lead the production of costs for each of the outsourced towers.
- Assist in the preparation of documentation for procurements and scoring of tenders.
- Experience in the delivery of a service management capability within a market leading service management organisation.
- Able to influence stakeholders and manage relationships effectively. You know how to build long-term strategic relationships and communicate clearly and regularly with stakeholders
- Previous experience of translating business visions, goals and objectives and high level requirements into service architectures
- Ability to take responsibility for investigative work into problems and opportunities in existing and new services. You can analyse large amounts of complex information and use it to produce solutions
- Able to model more advanced and complex situations across more than one business function or programme. You know how to gather insight from senior stakeholders and communicate modelling results clearly to them
- Able to create and maintain target operating models and identify the impact on operational services
- Able to lead others to innovate in their work as well as enabling them to innovate on their own
- Transitioning to SIAM model and SIAM structures, principals and various models.
- Experience of working in an environment that handles sensitive data.
- Security Clearance: SC SOLE UK National
- Understanding of public sector/ central government authority, working environment
- Recent experience of delivery of transformational service delivery in an established ITSM service delivery organisation
- Understanding of ITIL v3 and v4 Service Management Frameworks
- Experience of Archimate
- Experience of MODAF/TOGAF.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Security Clearance: SC SOLE UK National
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Infrastructure Architect - IT
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.