- Pay Rate:
Up to £500 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 12 months
Interim Business Analyst -Hybrid Working – PSR1JP00060376
Pay Rate: Up to £500 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Abbey Wood Bristol Office 3 days a week, 2 days WFH.
The role of the Business Analyst is to support the design of the ITSM and FSMM Services.
- Capability to service mapping.
- Identify areas of service and contractual duplication
- ITSM business improvement
- Requirement gathering
- Support FSMM activity
- Experience in the delivery of a service management capability within a market leading service management organisation
- Strong skills in influencing stakeholders and managing relationships effectively. Able to build long-term strategic relationships and communicate clearly and regularly with stakeholders
- A background of taking responsibility for investigative work into problems and opportunities in existing and new services. Able to drive the analysis and collection of information to create recommendations for service improvements.
- Previous experience of analysing large amounts of complex information and use it to produce solutions
- Able to to analyse current services and processes, and can identify and implement opportunities to optimise these.
- Ability to evaluate and establish requirements using relevant techniques such as gap analysis. (Relevant skill level: practitioner)
- Ability to model more advanced and complex situations across more than one business function or programme.
- Previous experience of gathering insight from senior stakeholders and communicate modelling results clearly to them
- Able to contribute to the creation and maintenance of the target operating model and identify the impact on operational service.
- Ability to lead others to innovate in their work as well as enabling them to innovate on their own
- Able to ensure that teams are using the right tools and methodologies and promote their use.
- Able to collaborate with user researchers and can represent users internally. You understand the difference between user needs and the desires of the user.
- Ability to champion user research to focus on all users. You can prioritise and define approaches to understand the user story, guiding others in doing so.
- Experience of working in an environment that handles sensitive data.
- Understanding of public sector working environment
- Recent experience of business analysis in an established ITSM service delivery organisation
- Experience in transformational change
- Experience of business analysis
- Experience of Agile methodology
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Business Analyst
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.