- Pay Rate:
Up to £483.12 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 4 months
- Lichfield, Staffordshire
Interim Primavera Embedding & Upskilling Lead/Change Manager -Hybrid Working – DIGPSR 1JP00061335
Pay Rate: Up to £483.12 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
The objective of this project is to deliver a Business led change programme with appropriate technical changes in four key areas Data, Technology, Process and People as to be outlined in the Digital Strategy.
This role is to embed and upskill the Primavera 6 system. This project is a key enabler within a current Strategic Response project and is a key enabler within the ‘efficient and effective’ Strategic Response. Achieving the Vision for Project Delivery, to deliver a comprehensive portfolio of change and transformation to further mature and develop in terms of its processes, tools, systems and people.
To achieve this , the team needs to unlock digital opportunities across reporting, finance, scheduling; to reduce manual efforts, unlock capacity and provide business insights to support effective decision making.
The project aims to reduce duplicated effort, errors and siloed processes by identifying high-value and/or high-cost processes to be digitalised and rationalised and then putting those opportunities in place.
- Chair for Reporting and Digital Steering Groups
- Manage dependencies between several related digital changes
- Digital Strategy author
- Scheduling Transformation project lead
- Ensure alignment between digital changes and organisational change plans
- Act as Construction Playbook and Government Soft Landings focal point
- Arrange and Lead internal Comms and Engagement for digital change
- Arrange and Lead Cross Govt Engagement
Tech and Systems used –
- MS Project Online – Desirable
- Awareness of power BI - useful not essential
- Oracle would be useful – not essential
Day to day duties:
- Manage IT stakeholders to deliver changes to IT systems in line with project requirements and produce delivery specifications.
- Work with the team to identify lifecycles for delivering IT changes, liaising with system owners and suppliers through the design, development, testing and implementation phases.
- Provide business data validation and technical elaboration to help support the team.
- Map requirements to solution architecture and dependent systems, identifying technical specifications and interface definitions.
- Integrate delivery plans to ensure that key inbound and outbound dependencies are understood and managed.
- Ensure that commercial and financial approval processes are followed, collating and evaluating costs across delivery options.
- Oversight of multiple digital projects
- Implementation of new systems and tools
- Developing business intelligence capability
- Bring together strategy that brings together all the changes
- Aligning digital changes to wider organisational changes and strategies
- Working with external changes
- Experience implementing change programmes
- Digital experience
- Engagement is key – STRONG stakeholder management
- Communication experience possible
- Open to both public and private sector experience
- Security Clearance: SC
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Security Clearance
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Change Manager - Primavera Embedding Lead
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.