- Pay Rate:
Up to £18.91 per HOUR pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 3-6 months
Interim Executive Officer /Administrator -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00067893
Pay Rate: Up to £18.91 per HOUR pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Central London / Hybrid 60/40, min one day in office per week.
Contract Length: Anticipated Length: 3-6 Months (Opportunities for perm/long term, for the right candidate.)
An Executive Officer/PA is needed on a contract basis for approximately 6 months.
This is a support role to a Senior Leader in the Business Support/Corporate Services team, that support the legal teams.
The main responsibility for this role is administrative and support (diary management/travel/meetings) and you will have the opportunity to get involved in other projects (for example the co-ordination and support of a monthly newsletter that is sent to the legal teams containing interesting articles relating the legal fields, they use Mailchimp).
Training can be provided on all internal systems so only MS Office experience is required.
What you’ll do:
- Diary management for a senior leader / SMT
- Management of shared inbox, directing activities as required
- Creating monthly newsletters
- Works with the team to delivery on team objectives and provide cross team support
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
Who you are:
- Previous experience in a PA/Business Support capacity, supporting senior leaders
- Experience of MS Office suite
- High Aptitude for admin tasks/good attention to detail.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Executive Officer / Administrator
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.