- Pay Rate:
Up to £22.40 per hour pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
Interim Service Analyst -Remote Working - PSR 1JP00058914
Pay Rate: Up to £22.40 per hour pay range subject to IR35 status
The Service Analyst will be responsible for incident and problem management activities, ensuring that incidents and problems are progressed, registered and categorised, as well as the timely provision of information to enable incident and problem resolution and prompt allocation as appropriate.
The Service Analyst will also work with suppliers and internal teams where further engagement is required to progress an incident or problem to timely resolution.
The Service Analyst will provide customer support to respond to requests regarding the services covered by the team. This will include providing information and guidance or pointing customers to the correct process or contact, escalating where necessary to the Service Manager.
Good communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with others via both oral and written means will be essential here.
You will provide support to the Service Practitioner at incident, problem and service review meetings, ensuring that actions are progressed as appropriate, and all discussion is accurately captured as well as creating management information reports and dashboards for key stakeholders and Team.
- Providing support to the Service Manager at incident, problem, service introduction and service review meetings, ensuring that actions are progressed as appropriate and all discussion is accurately captured as well as creating management information reports and dashboards for key stakeholders and the team lead.
- Incident and problem management activities, liaising with the service desk and working with suppliers and internal teams where further engagement is required in order to progress an incident or problem to timely resolution.
- Investigate incident activity in a proactive manner for example by monitoring uptakes in volume and resource levels within programmes.
- Service acceptance activities- managing regular calls involving stakeholders from the Digital team, suppliers and trust / local authorities, ensuring any identified defects or incidents follow process are resolved or added to work off plan prior to closure.
- Continual Service Improvement (CSI) actions such as process improvements via two-weekly sprints.
- Change activity. Ensuring changes are processed in accordance with governance liaising with central live services team to ensure changes are tested before implementation.
- Knowledge of working in a Service Management environment.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework and how this is applied.
- Knowledge of using Service Management toolsets to support and enhance processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of information systems.
- Knowledge of the healthcare sector
- Detailed understanding of how to organise and co-ordinate formal meetings, create agendas, take and distribute minutes and actions to relevant stakeholders.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Service Analyst - Remote Working
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.