- Pay Rate:
Up to £475 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 3 months
Interim End User Computing Engineer Senior -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00065178
Pay Rate: Up to £475 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Remote with occasional travel to Liverpool
An End User Computing Engineer Senior is needed for approximately 3 months, (this contract has potential to be extended, for the right candidate.)
You will manage the Office 365 product suite, ensuring that products remain available, performant to SLAs/OLAs and relevant to business requirements. This role will monitor all products in the suite, investigating incidents, resolving problems, and developing and applying fixes and changes.
The role will deliver upgrades to products, develop new functionality and seek to continuously improve the products to support the organisation in better ways.
The role will ensure that the applications and data remain secure.
This role will engage with users, supporting their needs and ensuring that a high quality customer-focused service is delivered.
Existing security clearance is not a prerequisite but will always help.
- O365 applications remain available and performant to SLAs/OLAs
- Incidents and problems are resolved in priority order and to SLAs/OLAs
- O365 applications are documented, with code and configurations appropriately managed
- O365 applications remain secure and user access controlled.
- Users are supported and are satisfied with the high quality services delivered.
- The business opportunities that could be support by O365 functionality are identified and new ways of working supported.
- Experience of or working towards ITIL v4 Foundation
- Experience of leading engineering teams
- Experience of scripting languages
- Experience of, or willingness to learn Microsoft Azure
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
End User Computing Engineer Senior
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.