- Pay Rate:
Up to £650 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
- Milton Keynes
Interim Lead Security Analyst -Remote Working - PSR 1JP00057119
Pay Rate: Up to £650 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Remote, but might need to visit office occasionally.
The organisation are launching their new Cloud based Enterprise Resource Planning system Hera. This is a flagship programme under the Shared Services Strategy. As the programme completes its first release the team are looking for a number of contractors to fill critical roles in the Service Team.
The Security Architect is responsible for ensuring changes to Hera are assessed and implemented in a manner than maintains the security of the Hera system infrastructure, applications and integrations. In addition, you will be responsible for designing and building any changes or additions to the baseline secure solution.
- Lead on Security Architecture and Assurance, thinking and strategic direction within the team
- Develop and maintain an expert level awareness of the Hera architecture and risks from a security perspective
- Covering all SaaS, PaaS and IaaS platforms, integrations and configurations.
- Develop and maintain an expert level awareness of the Hera Role Based Access Control (RBAC) model, implementation, use cases and control processes.
- Impact Assess proposed changes to the architecture, including RBAC, related responsibilities and ways of working
- Identifying the impact risks and potential mitigation approaches, solution designs and implementation plans.
- Promote and maintain an ethos of agile but risk managed perpetual change. An anti-pattern would be a “avoid all risk by avoiding all change” mindset that impedes service change and evolution.
- Establish and maintain productive and effective relationships and collaborative ways of working with other members in the service. In particular:
- Product Owners and Managers, who identify and prioritise the needs and demands from the customer and users of Hera
Delivery Managers, who mage delivery teams and suppliers and the balance between service change demand and supply.
- Build close working relationships with other architecture roles and forums within IDD, and HMG led communities.
- Collaborate with the Information and Cyber Security Unit (ICSU) to provide a wider shared understanding and application of security standards and good working practices.
- Actively scan the horizon, attend events and forums, read articles to gain an awareness of current and emerging government and private sector digital security practices, tools and use cases relevant to the technologies, products and Shared Service supported by HSF.
- Take ownership of existing Hera security artefacts, models and documentation. Maintain these artefacts and ensure they are updated as the product and service evolves. (Excludes Master Data Management artefacts, which are owned by the Data Architect).
- Ensure HSF Security is maintained and evolves in line with good practise including Functional Standards shared service strategies; Hera technical standards; Cyber Security architecture and standards.
- Engage and participate in HSF continual service improvement, service optimisation, customer satisfaction.
- Work collegiately and collaboratively with colleagues (including contractors), stakeholders, partners, customers and related organisations.
- Expert level knowledge and experience of security architecture standards and considerations
- Demonstrable skills and experience aligned with the DDaT Role Profile for “Lead Security Architect” (Annex A); or equivalent Certified Cyber Professional skills ands experience.
- Experience of working with Oracle Fusion in an architecture role
- A relevant architecture or cybersecurity - desirbale
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Lead Security Analyst - Remote Working
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.