- Pay Rate:
Up to £550 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
Interim Commercial Manager - GDPR/DPA & Contracts -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00060178
Pay Rate: Up to £550 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Contract Length: 6 months, with a possibility of extending, for the right candidate.
Location: Currently remote but with 1 or 2 days per month in the Leeds or London offices for team meetings.
This role will review the current data sharing, rights, commercial and guidance landscape with respect to Patience Facing Services (PFS) record level access via the IM1 interface into GP systems vendors.
- Undertake gap analysis of existing contracts and the proposed contractual arrangements for PFS service providers.
- Identify any current Information Governance issues (specifically in relation to ‘chain of controller’ instructions) and propose contractual arrangements to resolve these.
- Assess SCAL (Supplier Conformance Assessment List) assurance activities in light of research, propose possible improvements.
- Propose new guidance for GPs in relation to third party app enablement, especially PFS.
- Assess commercial market impact and propose possible mitigations (including potential future IM1 market strategy position).
- Experience of business partnering
- Strong skills in contract analysis and drafting
- GDPR expertise, especially in a healthcare context
- Experience of supplier engagement and management across tech/IT and health markets
- Strong supplier management and contract management
- Experience of procurement strategy development
- Experience in market level analysis (e.g. to support a Category Strategy)
- CIPS/MCIPS (desirable)
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Commercial Manager - GDPR/DPA & Contracts
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.