- Pay Rate:
Up to £400 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 3-4 months
Interim Resource Manager -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00060389
Pay Rate: Up to £400 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
This role is currently remote working.
- Managing a Team of 10
- Previous recruitment experience – substantial
- Leadership experience
- Management experience
- Coordinating and organising a portfolio of recruitment campaigns in liaison with business stakeholders and HR Business Partners
- Ensuring recruitment activities adhere to the all principles, including accurate result compilation and ordering of merit list
- Working with other SEO Resourcing Leads across Resourcing Teams to ensure collaboration on campaigns, efficient processes and ways of working
- Being the first point of escalation and problem solver for any recruitment queries or blockers that are encountered for both the business and recruitment team
- Overseeing campaign timeframes & manage campaigns to conclusion providing input and support where needed
- Line Management of Resourcing Managers and Resourcing Support within the team
- Engaging, supporting and building capability within the resourcing team to embed, sustain and improve activity
- Acting as a role model for team members and colleagues in line with all values
- Developing and maintaining a network of key internal and external recruitment stakeholders, building rapport and strong working relationships, driving collaboration to improve service delivery via effective stakeholder management
- Providing recruitment guidance and support to stakeholders and sharing best practice
- Becoming a resourcing and recruitment expert, offering a support and challenge role to vacancy holders and HR Business Partners
- Managing communications for recruitment campaigns. Liaising with internal and external parties, including HRBP’s, PSR, GRS, Commercial and Financial colleagues
- Coordinating end-to-end recruitment exercises. Collaborating and looking for the most efficient ways of recruiting, collaborating wherever possible, having the customer experience at the forefront of their mind
- Understands a wide range of resourcing routes, processes, the implications and risks involved of different methods and dependencies
- A good team player and manager and works well within and across the Resourcing Teams.
- Coaches and develops less experienced team members working to build confidence and skills
- Managing senior stakeholder relationships effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment. Having a presence in the business areas
- Builds and maintains rapport with a wide range of people. Confident and comfortable in finding the ‘right’ person to speak to
- Adopts a problem-solving mentality with an enquiring mind. Commits to consistently finding more efficient ways of doing things
- Possesses resilience and an ability to thrive in a developing organisation.
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work effectively with lack of clarity and a degree of uncertainty
- Where necessary, deputises for the Resourcing Business Partner
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Resource Manager - Recruitment/HR
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.