- Pay Rate:
Up to £393 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 12 months
- Richmond, North Yorkshire
Interim Compliance Manager (Gas) -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00066828 *Re-opened*
Pay Rate: Up to £393 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Richmond, North Yorkshire - LOCATION FLEXIBLE
Contract: Anticipated 12 months.
A Strategic Compliance Manager Gas is needed on a contract basis, for approx. 12 months.
It is essential that you hold a Mechanical degree with gas specialism, and National Grid certification.
What you’ll do:
- Providing direct support and proactive advice to site teams on their specific area.
- Taking the lead in carrying out compliance investigations to ensure contractors align with their contractual obligations and are delivering in a consistent manner across the Region.
- Implement compliance recommendations put forward by the senior customer stakeholders.
- Formulate strategies to continually improve compliance
- Lead and mitigate key compliance risks
- Work alongside site teams in identifying works for future programmes and provide a coherent, continuous improvement focused bid for our customers for the next financial year.
- Build an environment of strong working relationships both within the team and with other teams across Partners.
- Lead the provision of the external technical support interface and coordination with partners including Subject Matter Experts.
- Identify and communicate trends and issues relating to technical matters across all Regional De-livery
- Supervise Industry Partner performance in line with the contract to ensure that statutory and mandatory requirements are met and collaborate with IP to resolve issues.
- Work with commercial team members where there is a requirement for a technical input to clarify a contractual scope issue.
- Portfolio and Issue Management in support of works, in year programmed works and future years programmes
- Work as an active member of the team, supervising compliance with policy, instructions and guidance.
- Support estate assurance activities.
- Responsible for ensuring pro-active action in the case of non-compliant delivery or actions for all partners.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Gas Compliance Manager *Re-opened*
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.