- Pay Rate:
Up to £500 max per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
Interim Test Automation Engineer -Hybrid Working - PSR 1JP00043912 - *Re-opened*
Pay Rate: Up to £500 max per day pay range subject to IR35 status
This role is remote working until restrictions are eased. In future there may be workspaces available in one of the 14 possible office sites, so not essential to be based in Plymouth. Some UK travel may be required for meetings.
- Providing practical testing expertise, particularly in test automation, within the team
- Producing the test automation framework and creating and maintaining robust and efficient automated test packs
- Assuring the quality of the product being delivered and escalating significant concerns, issues or risks in a timely manner.
- Leading on test activities within the team, working collaboratively with developers to support a continuous deployment environment.
- Experience of Ruby for automation testing
- Analysing systems and documentation to create test cases
- Using automated testing tools e.g. cucumber and selenium
- Ruby for automation testing
- Leading test activities within a team
- Assessing the risk to quality.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.