- Pay Rate:
Up to £30.31 per hour pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
Interim Associate Product Manager - PSR 1JP00043562 - *Re-opened*
Pay Rate: Up to £30.31 per hour pay range subject to IR35 status
- To work in multi-disciplinary agile, user-centred product development and service design teams, representing users and their product or service to wider stakeholders and management.
- To own the collaborative, iterative design and improvement of a product or service for a delivery team.
- To work with their team, delivery partners and stakeholders to understand and clarify user needs in context - championing the commitment to create real value for users early and often.
- To own the vision for their product or service, communicating what successful outcomes look like and how they should be measured.
- To works continuously prioritise work and iterate near and longer-term plans for their team, ensuring these are suitably open, flexible and adaptive to change
- Fosters collaborative thinking and problem solving within and beyond their team, using appropriate techniques and tools to identify and prioritise further issues and opportunities to explore.
- Experience on Collaboration Tools; Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Mural, Microsoft Whiteboard, Slack and Mentimeter
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.