- Pay Rate:
Up to £250 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 4 months
Interim Account Executives x2 -Remote Working - PSR 1JP00041326
Pay Rate: Up to £250 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
This role is currently remote but will go back to 2 days per week in the office in London, once guidelines ease.
You will join a unique central government ministry, creative studio working on projects that aim to make a difference to people’s lives. You will be responsible for managing accounts and maintaining long lasting relationships with clients.
This is a hybrid account / project management role where you will be managing day-to-day project activity, liaising with clients, working with designers and lots more.
- Managing a portfolio of high profile / larger accounts and be the lead point of contact for matters specific to your clients
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Preparing design, video and strategic planning quotes and schedules for client approval, liaising with the design, art working, video and strategy managers and traffic team
- Meeting clients for briefings and presenting, creative concepts
- Discussing work schedules and status knowledgeably and confidently
- Sense and content checking materials supplied at all stages of development
- Project managing the successful delivery of creative jobs, working closely with designers and ensuring that the outputs meet client needs and budget
- Managing the work and career development of Account Executives
- Identifying new clients and growing new business
- Essential creative agency experience – minimum of 2 years (advertising, branding, video agencies type of background)
- Proven account / project management and relationship building skills
- Previous experience of working within the creative industry and has a thorough understanding of budgets, production and timeframes
- Highly self-motivated with a polite, friendly and diplomatic manner
- Can demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Previous experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail, deadlines and budget
- Line management experience preferred although not required
- Good commercial awareness to monitor cost effectiveness of in-house service delivery
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- An interest in current affairs
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
If you would prefer to send a CV straight to us rather than by way of an on-line application, you are very welcome to do so via [email protected] but please quote both the job reference and job title exactly as they appear below:
Interim Account Executives x2 - Remote Working
Anticipated Length of Assignment: Unless otherwise stated (we do carry the occasional permanent vacancy) all of our roles are technically temporary, though opening assignments can be and often are, extended by clients on a longer term basis and can sometimes become permanent.
Please do try to resist contacting us with requests for progress updates.
We really do read every CV sent to us. All applications will be acknowledged by a human, not a robot, provided the job remains live and provided your CV meets the “Essential Requirements” listed.
Please note that we do our level best to take down ads as soon as roles have been filled. We are not in the business of harvesting CVs.
Important: We will interpret your application as being permission to submit your CV to this role (with the right to represent you) unless you advise us to the contrary.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.