- Pay Rate:
Up to £350 max per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 4 months
Interim Risk Manager -Remote Working - PSR 1JP00041260
Pay Rate: Up to £350 max per day pay range subject to IR35 status
This role is currently remote working.
- To support a Counter Fraud Leadership team to help develop a culture of fraud awareness, prevention and detection across the programme.
- You will have a particular focus on undertaking Fraud Risk Assessments and in using Data Analytics tools to help detect fraudulent activity.
- Lead management responsibility for Fraud Risk Assessment
- Develop analysis and provide reports resulting from the counter fraud, bribery and corruption FRA
- Develop prevention solutions for fraud, bribery and corruption risks identified
- Use tactical insight to help improve systems and processes for fraud prevention
- Representation of the team with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a proportional response to fraud prevention strategies and data sharing requests
- Represent the team and a Counter Fraud Team on local and national projects, initiatives or change programs and transformation projects
- Staff management
- Provide internal and external communications to a corporate level.
- Excellent stakeholder experience
- Strong relationship management: excellent communication and influencing skills – verbal and written – with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Balance of both technical awareness and business acumen
- Ability to manage in an ambiguous environment, clarifying strategies and plans, giving a sense of direction and purpose for self and team
- Ability to drive change and overcome obstacles and resistance
- Constructive and collaborative but with the ability to step in and take decisions in a timely manner to move the team forward
- Excellent people management skills, able to engage and lead, with a passion for stretching and improving both teams and processes.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Security Clearance Required
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
If you would prefer to send a CV straight to us rather than by way of an on-line application, you are very welcome to do so via [email protected] but please quote both the job reference and job title exactly as they appear below:
Interim Risk Manager - Remote Working
Anticipated Length of Assignment: Unless otherwise stated (we do carry the occasional permanent vacancy) all of our roles are technically temporary, though opening assignments can be and often are, extended by clients on a longer term basis and can sometimes become permanent.
Please do try to resist contacting us with requests for progress updates.
We really do read every CV sent to us. All applications will be acknowledged by a human, not a robot, provided the job remains live and provided your CV meets the “Essential Requirements” listed.
Please note that we do our level best to take down ads as soon as roles have been filled. We are not in the business of harvesting CVs.
Important: We will interpret your application as being permission to submit your CV to this role (with the right to represent you) unless you advise us to the contrary.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.