- Pay Rate:
Up to £600 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 12 months
Interim Digital Delivery Manager -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00066147
Pay Rate: Up to £600 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Corsham – 2/3 days a week onsite (flexible to discuss at interview stage )
Existing security clearance is not a prerequisite but will always help.
Contract: Anticipated 12 months.
A Digital Delivery Manager is needed on a contract basis for approximately 12 months.
Existing security clearance is not a prerequisite but will always help
What you’ll do:
- Project manage all requirements and changes, delivery planning and preparation for site readiness activities. Co-ordinate and assure the delivery of all GFx ensuring a VfM assessment has been undertaken.
- Engage with and build relationships with the Digital and Maritime contractors to ensure timely and coordinated install into these environments.
- Adhere to all the Digital internal processes and reporting (including financial control) relating to delegated site deliveries.
- Provide information and updates to the project lead, as required and maintain financial records of all expenditure incurred or anticipated.
- Identify and manage all risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies.
- Escalate matters if required to ensure the project plan is not adversely impacted.
- Undertake stakeholder management, including third party suppliers which may require chairing meetings and attending various other meetings.
- Ensure they are sufficiently informed, involved and trained for the system to be delivered and utilised effectively.
- Gather requirements, capability and capture limitations from site personnel. Write and staff any business cases, orders or requirements documentation to achieve a successful rollout.
Who you are:
- SCIDA qualified and experienced
- Recent experience of implementing Information and Communications
- Technology (ICT) projects in a higher security domain
- Detailed knowledge of defence LAN/WAN provision
- Detailed knowledge of JSP 604 Infrastructure
- Detailed knowledge of JSP 440 Security
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Digital Delivery Manager
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.