- Pay Rate:
Up to £460 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 18 months
Interim Senior Business Relationship Consultant Information Services -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00064384
Pay Rate: Up to £460 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Security Clearance: SC is required for this role.
- Accountable for developing and maintaining effective relationships with business partners.
- Gaining an understanding of business drivers and key events, and align the provision of Information Services accordingly.
- Leads the IS function in the development and negotiation of annual commitments; thereafter acts as proxy customer within IS to stimulate to the delivery of agreed initiatives.
- Contributes to business strategic planning and road mapping; influence business partner strategy through awareness of IS services and new technology capabilities; influence IS service development through awareness of business partner direction.
- Achieves excellence in communication and engagement.
- Creation and maintenance of roadmaps which describe the key business drivers, and the IS services that will be provided in response.
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships; a trusted member of the business partner unit.
- Increasing awareness within business partners of IS products and services, and how these can support the business now and in the future.
- Facilitate productive stakeholder connections and mobilize projects and programs, active engagement rather than passive response.
- Proxy customer, representing the needs of the business partner, influencing development and delivery of IS services through progress reporting to IS Management.
- Security Clearance: SC
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- SC clearance
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Business Relationship Consultant - Information Services
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.