- Pay Rate:
Up to £400 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 2-3 months
Interim PR & Digital Marketing Manager -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00066544
Pay Rate: Up to £400 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Hybrid: Minimum 1 / 2 days in the office required / London, Manchester, Bristol.
As the PR & Digital Marketing Manager, you will work within an office, which leads the digital, data and technology function for a government team.
The team aim to achieve digital, data and technology transformation at scale by working with departments, and other government functions like commercial, project delivery and security professionals.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement innovative, integrated external marketing campaigns, ensuring alignment with wider strategic goals, ensuring communications are creative, insight-driven, monitored and evaluated
- Responsible for the day-to-day implementation of activities using a range of channels and content, including PR, content marketing and social media
- Write in plain simple English – using relevant style guides, proofing and editing, considering D&I, language and social media policies.
- Build and maintain external stakeholder relationships to promote team effectively via sponsorship, partnership marketing, online engagement and third-party endorsement.
- Provide advice on performance and effectiveness of marketing activity, using insights and data to recommend a course of action based on actionable insights
- Developing and building on a strategic content plan to build brand awareness and deliver on the Transforming for a Digital Future Strategy
- Build the team’s social media channels and presence
Who you are:
- Previous experience of working on large scale external digital communications campaigns and strategies
- A keen interest in social media and PR, with an excellent understanding of audience led communications and campaigns
- Experience of developing and growing social media presence
- Excellent eye for detail and what makes a good, compelling story
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong writing skills
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads efficiently, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Comfortable with media enquiries with a strong understanding of media relations
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
PR & Digital Marketing Manager - PR / Marketing
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.