- Pay Rate:
Up to £330 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
Interim Content Strategist -Training - Hybrid Working – DIGPSR 1JP00061639
Pay Rate: Up to £330 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Swindon – Hybrid, Team Day on site is a Tuesday. 1-2 days max on site a week.
The Agency Academy requires a Business Processes SME to provide accurate written draft content on various business processes and functions to support the Academy’s course content digitisation programme.
The job holder will be working to E-learning Development Team (eDT), supporting the team who are responsible for delivering the Academy’s digitisation programme. The eDT are a specialist team with highly skilled e-learning developers and content authors).
As part of this role the job holder will also collaboratively support other SMEs within Defence Academy and the organisation in the production of raw SME content.
- SME level knowledge of defence Business Processes in order to advise on knowledge, skills and behaviours required at differentiated levels;
- Experience of research and analysis to identify content needs;
- Understanding of learning design - previous experience of working within a training and education environment advantageous;
- Accurate, logical writing skills to create clear learning content;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with various SMEs and stakeholders.
- Excellent IT skills, including word-processing, PowerPoint, and spreadsheets;
- Strong organisational skills - ability to prioritise and work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines;
- Defence Experience required
- An understanding of Defence Systems Approach to Training
- Previous Digital delivery experience
- Previous Governance experience
- Writing knowledge and advisory skills
- Drafting skills
- Security Clearance: BPSS
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Content Strategist - Training
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.