The UK defence industry is filled with several private and public job opportunities. Big government contracts provide plenty of funding throughout this industry. Not only is a career in defence a lucrative opportunity, it’s also an opportunity for you to help protect the country from internal and external threats.
If you’re looking for central government defence jobs, our team of consultants will help you find a suitable role that matches your needs and goals.
Aside from the armed forces, there’s a range of employment opportunities you can seek out. Defence recruitment agencies are regularly looking for marine engineers, IT professionals, aerospace experts, doctors, administrative or HR staff, and so on. There’s bound to be a position that will match with your training and specialisation.
• Applicant-driven – It all starts with the job seeker or applicant. Their needs and goals will influence what type of opportunity will be recommended.
• Proven track record – For more than three decades, thousands of job seekers have benefitted and thrived in jobs provided by our public sector partners.
• Expansive network of employer partners – Job seekers can tap into our vast network of about 350+ public sector organisations throughout the UK.
• Applicants will share with us their job priorities and career goals to ensure alignment with a potential employer.
• Based on the information shared, qualified professionals will be paired with consultants whose expertise are within the relevant area of specialisation.
• Applicants will then be presented with suitable role options. Whether it’s in engineering, finance, policy, health or other areas in defence, we’ll help you find an opportunity where you can make a meaningful contribution.
Triumph Consultants Ltd. (TCL) has been recruiting qualified professionals for local and central government agencies for over 20 years.
If you’re looking for meaningful employment in government or have questions for us, send us an email at [email protected].
PSR 1JP00047094 / PSR 1JP00047095