|Date Posted||July 11, 2018|
Contract / Temporary
Dudley RQ316982 Temporary HR Payroll Administrator x3 - Human Resources (IMMEDIATE START)
Pay Rate: £9.78 per hour PAYE
[temporary, but potentially long term role, subject to extension by the client]
Where this vacancy is based:
Dudley, DY2 8PR
What’s involved with this role:
Dudley RQ316982 Temporary HR Payroll Administrator x3 - Human Resources
Assist in providing a professional solution focused HR/Payroll transactional service. Undertaking a range of transactional activities including directorates, schools, resourcing and pensions.
You will work with a reasonable degree of autonomy and may be responsible for a number of areas of Transactional work. You may occasionally guide/supervise work carried out by the any lower level administrative staff if required.
You must have specific skills and experience relative to the role being undertaken and will carry responsibility for overseeing tasks with only occasional referral to line manager.
Pay Rate: £9.78 per hour PAYE
This is a temporary, but possibly long term role.
N.B. – Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Giving yourself the best chance of success:
- Your CV needs to be current with your latest/present role, noting that we won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and thus improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately and without having to ask you for a revised version.
- Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” (see below) of the role, ideally by way of bullet points that directly address the “Essential Requirements” listed. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
- Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
- We cannot put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in isolation contains all relevant information being called for.
- We recommend that you consider sending us by email (see * below) a suitably ‘tailored’ CV for each role that you apply for, noting that job boards, sites and aggregators will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting...
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Your address (including post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Minimum of 12 months recent payroll administration experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation
- NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration, CIPP / CIPD or relevant equivalent qualification
- Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of ITrent
- Demonstrable experience of HR/Payroll/Pensions systems
- Basic understanding of Local Government Terms & Conditions / Teachers Terms and Conditions and current payroll and employment legislation
- Demonstrable office experience including the development, management and operation of administrative systems, parts of which should be at a senior level, with supervisory responsibilities, overseeing and advising lower level administration staff
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages
Your National Insurance number for this vacancy, please. Sorry, we don’t make the rules, but our public sector clients now want this information at the point of CV submission.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Client Category: Public Sector organisation
Division(s)/Disciplines involved: HR/Payroll/Admin & Clerical
Anticipated Length of Assignment: All of our roles are technically temporary, though opening assignments can be and often are, extended by clients on a longer term basis and can sometimes become permanent. This opening assignment is for 1 month
Hours per week: 37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
Whilst our ads will appear on partner sites such as Indeed, they are also listed - and will appear first - on our own website: Triumph Consultants Limited: www.tclrec.com
*If you would prefer to send a CV straight to us rather than by way of an on-line application, you are very welcome to do so via firstname.lastname@example.org but please quote both the job reference and job title exactly as they appear below:
Job Ref: Dudley RQ316982
Temporary HR Payroll Administrator x3 - Human Resources
Please do try to resist contacting us with requests for progress updates.
We really do read every CV sent to us. All applications will be acknowledged by a human, not a robot, provided the job remains live and provided your CV meets the “Essential Requirements” listed.
Please note that we do our level best to take down ads as soon as roles have been filled. We are not in the business of harvesting CVs.
Important: We will interpret your application as being permission to submit your CV to this role (with the right to represent you) unless you advise us to the contrary.