- Pay Rate: £14.22 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week: 35 Thursday to Monday 9.45am to 5pm
- This opening assignment is for 1 month
- Coventry, CV3 2SU
To build customer relationships to ensure a proactive on site sales service is achieved against agreed targets.
To continually promote the Orbit Homes brand for all sites to ensure maximum exposure to the public.
To train new Independent Living Site Sales Consultants, maintaining a consistent approach across all Independent Living with care sites,
Main duties to include:
- to be responsible for the on-site selling & marketing to the public against agreed targets. To ensure that sales areas, show units and offices are maintained to a high standard of presentation at all times
- to conduct on site presentations to customers of show, view and stock homes. To take reservations and progress sales to exchange and completion. Ensuring that customers are fully satisfied and work to achieve a high customer satisfaction score of 9 or 10
- to maintain sale records and supply progress reports weekly
- to manage any appointed contractors working or providing services to OH requirements & standards
- to be responsible for managing the on site budget and tracking expenditure including advertising, maintenance & repairs of units to be sold and OH facilities on site
- to carry out weekly market research of other developments within a 2 mile radius by phone after an initial visit to obtain the weeks results. To carry out in depth market research to support our sales positioning. To suggest releases of units and proposed prices to the sales manager for consideration. No units to be sold without a signed of release
- to act as point of contact with solicitors to ensure sales are progressed
- to evaluate the needs of potential customers and match those needs with available products. Promote only our appointed IFA’s, our referral solicitors and only offer OH approved extra’s and upgrades as directed by your line manager
- to advise customers of the benefits of the product and the lifestyle it offers
- to take the lead on training new Independent Living Site Sales Consultants, which will include training on the sales process from initial enquiry through to completion
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Your address (including post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Any qualifications relevant to the role
- Knowledge & Skills:
- Full knowledge of the sales process in relation to new homes
- Knowledge of the sales process from initial customer point of contact to completion
- Ability to work alone
- Previous experience in an on site sales process with a volume builder
- Proven track record in a sales environment working to targets
- Experience in dealing with the public, solicitors, contractors
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
- Previous experience of selling shared ownership homes
- Previous experience of selling Extra Care/Retirement Homes
- Previous experience in selling outright sale new homes
If you would prefer to send a CV straight to us rather than by way of an on-line application, you are very welcome to do so via firstname.lastname@example.org but please quote both the job reference and job title exactly as they appear below:
Temporary Site Sales Consultant - Sales and Marketing
Anticipated Length of Assignment: Unless otherwise stated (we do carry the occasional permanent vacancy) all of our roles are technically temporary, though opening assignments can be and often are, extended by clients on a longer term basis and can sometimes become permanent.
Please do try to resist contacting us with requests for progress updates.
We really do read every CV sent to us. All applications will be acknowledged by a human, not a robot, provided the job remains live and provided your CV meets the “Essential Requirements” listed.
Please note that we do our level best to take down ads as soon as roles have been filled. We are not in the business of harvesting CVs.
Important: We will interpret your application as being permission to submit your CV to this role (with the right to represent you) unless you advise us to the contrary.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.