- Pay Rate: Up to £350 per day pay range, subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week: 37
- 6 months
- Liverpool or Manchester
Supporting the Technical Resource Manager within the CFT (Civil, Family and Tribunals) Programme in order to ensure that all technical resources are under contract, monitoring renewal of SOWs and procurement of new contracts.
The work relates to IT technical resources and therefore previous experience of working on commercial contracts with providers of IT technical resources or onboarding individuals is essential for this post.
• Ensure approval process for new resource is adhered to
• Assist Senior Project Managers in ensuring the Statement of Work (SoWs) include all relevant details for sign off by Programme Director and CFO.
• Work with the Commercial and Commissioning teams on understanding procurement requirements and how best to undertake procurement exercises.
• Reconcile the Statement of Work (SOWs) with third parties.
• Support the development of accurate & timely Resourcing/Supplier MI.
• Support the Tech budget and forecasts.
• Regular review of resource allocation
• Regular stakeholder engagement
• Negotiate terms and conditions, service levels and milestone deliverables where possible to efficiently deliver requirements on time and to budget
• Monitor SOW start and end dates and alignment with umbrella contracts
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
• Commercial acumen and business focus
• Strong negotiation & influencing skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Strong problem-solving capabilities
• Strong Excel/Smartsheet skills
• Central government procurement experience would be beneficial
• End to end procurement experience, working within EU procurement regulations
• Digital category experience - including use of CCS frameworks, specifically DOS and G-Cloud would be advantageous
Please note this is a role for candidates with commercial experience
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Your address (including post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Additional Requirements:
- BPSS - security clearance
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
If you would prefer to send a CV straight to us rather than by way of an on-line application, you are very welcome to do so via email@example.com but please quote both the job reference and job title exactly as they appear below:
Interim Technical Resource Management Support
Anticipated Length of Assignment: Unless otherwise stated (we do carry the occasional permanent vacancy) all of our roles are technically temporary, though opening assignments can be and often are, extended by clients on a longer term basis and can sometimes become permanent.
Please do try to resist contacting us with requests for progress updates.
We really do read every CV sent to us. All applications will be acknowledged by a human, not a robot, provided the job remains live and provided your CV meets the “Essential Requirements” listed.
Please note that we do our level best to take down ads as soon as roles have been filled. We are not in the business of harvesting CVs.
Important: We will interpret your application as being permission to submit your CV to this role (with the right to represent you) unless you advise us to the contrary.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.