P/T Business Services Assistant – Environmental Services
Reference no: Derbyshire 822382
Pay Rate: £6.50 ph PAYE, noting that Ltd/Umbrella company rates may also apply[temporary, but potentially long term role, subject to extension by the client]
- Where this vacancy is based:
Derby, DE4 3
- What’s involved with this role:
To carry out a range of administrative duties for the Section with limited supervision, which may involve written, telephone or face to face contact with the public or internal colleagues and the application of organisational procedures and systems.
You will be expected to have good organisational skills and be able to use IT effectively in implementing tasks.
N.B. – If, when replying, you fail to quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. your application will be AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED.
- Giving yourself the best chance of success:
- Please make sure that your CV is up to date and explains any gaps in employment.
- Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” (see below) of the role, including any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
- TO AVOID BEING REJECTED your CV should clearly state that you are AVAILABLE TO START WORK IMMEDIATELY OR AT SHORT NOTICE.
- WE CANNOT USE INFORMATION IN COVERING LETTERS, SO YOUR CV MUST CONTAIN ALL RELEVANT INFORMATION
- We recommend that you consider sending us (see * below) a suitably ‘tailored’ CV for each role that you apply for, listing somewhere near the top of your CV any key skills, experience and qualifications that relate specifically to this vacancy.
- “Essentials” – The following requirements must be highlighted on your CV itself and NOT in a covering letter:
- UK working experience
- Availability to work – CV should state either immediate or at short notice
- Minimum of 12 months recent office administration experience, preferably within a similar role or context and ideally within a public sector organisation
- Fully proficient at using IT systems, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office packages
- ***Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role to support your application – PLEASE GIVE FULL DETAILS WITHIN YOUR CV DOCUMENT. THIS IS IMPORTANT
- Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
- Client: Public sector organisation
- Division(s)/Disciplines involved: Environmental Services/ Admin & Clerical
- Anticipated Length of Assignment: All of our roles are technically temporary, though opening assignments can be and often are, extended by clients on a longer term basis. This opening assignment is for 3 months.
- Hours per week: 36 Monday – Friday, within the hours of 08:00 – 16:00
- Pay Basis: All vacancies are advertised at Triumph’s in-house PAYE rates of pay. We do, however, encourage all of our temps to actively consider the advantages of working their assignments via one of our external payroll company partners. Such (“umbrella”) arrangements are also PAYE based, but under them, most temps find themselves significantly better off in cash terms. More of this should you be appointed to the role …
Triumph Consultants Limited
*IF YOU WISH TO SEND A CV THROUGH TO US AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO APPLYING ON LINE, YOU MAY EMAIL IT DIRECTLY THROUGH TO:
…….but you must always remember to quote the reference number for the job in question, without which we will be unable to match your CV to the vacancy, given the number of applications that we receive each day. Please do note, however, that if the vacancy is no longer showing on the site it will no longer be live and you won’t necessarily get a reply from us if that is the case.
Please do not contact us requesting progress updates.
We read every CV sent to us, but due to high volumes are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications, particularly where CVs do not address the “essentials” requested. You will, however, always hear from us by email if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
Please note that we check all ads at least once per day to ensure that the underlying roles remain live.