SAP Organisational Development Manager – Business Support Services
Reference no: British Council CD/821436
Pay Rate: £400.00 pd PAYE, noting that Ltd/Umbrella company rates may also apply[temporary, but potentially long term role, subject to extension by the client]
- Where this vacancy is based:
London, SW1A 2
- What’s involved with this role:
To investigate options for, identify preferred option, seek buy in for and implement a new organisational design and resourcing solution for the long term support of SAP and other business support systems. This role will look at how best to :-
Place and instil ownership of SAP within the British Council, creating a replicable model for other business support systems.
Structure the support, exploitation and future development of SAP capability.
- Conduct a research project to identify the most appropriate possible models for the support and exploitation of SAP and other systems, looking at all varieties of industry
- Review our current provision of SAP, working another new role this would include the physical and logical implementation of the systems.
- Identify and articulate deficiencies and opportunities to be exploited
- Identify and validate possible solutions and pin down appropriate and achievable options. This would include identifying the recommended option, including pros and cons of all and a proposed implementation plan.
- If approval given, execute and project manage the implementation plan.
N.B. – If, when replying, you fail to quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. your application will be AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED.
- Giving yourself the best chance of success:
- Please make sure that your CV is up to date and explains any gaps in employment.
- Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” (see below) of the role, including any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
- TO AVOID BEING REJECTED your CV should clearly state that you are AVAILABLE TO START WORK IMMEDIATELY OR AT SHORT NOTICE.
- WE CANNOT USE INFORMATION IN COVERING LETTERS, SO YOUR CV MUST CONTAIN ALL RELEVANT INFORMATION
- We recommend that you consider sending us (see * below) a suitably ‘tailored’ CV for each role that you apply for, listing somewhere near the top of your CV any key skills, experience and qualifications that relate specifically to this vacancy.
- “Essentials” – The following requirements must be highlighted on your CV itself and NOT in a covering letter:
- UK working experience
- Availability to work – CV should state either immediate or at short notice
- Graduate degree in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience
- ITIL Expert and Prince 2 Foundation or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable senior experience, in large complex international organisation of:
- Organisational Design through to successful implementation and bedding in. Particularly in a ERP based environment.
- Building internal and external relationships with key stakeholders and senior colleagues.
- Problem analysis and options appraisal
- Working with effective business partnering
- Fully proficient at using IT systems, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office packages
- Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
- Client: Public sector organisation
- Division(s)/Disciplines involved: Business Support Services/SAP/Organisational Development
- Anticipated Length of Assignment: All of our roles are technically temporary, though opening assignments can be and often are, extended by clients on a longer term basis. This opening assignment is for 6-7 months.
- Hours per week: 36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
- Pay Basis: All vacancies are advertised at Triumph’s in-house PAYE rates of pay. We do, however, encourage all of our temps to actively consider the advantages of working their assignments via one of our external payroll company partners. Such (“umbrella”) arrangements are also PAYE based, but under them, most temps find themselves significantly better off in cash terms. More of this should you be appointed to the role …
Triumph Consultants Limited
*IF YOU WISH TO SEND A CV THROUGH TO US AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO APPLYING ON LINE, YOU MAY EMAIL IT DIRECTLY THROUGH TO:
…….but you must always remember to quote the reference number for the job in question, without which we will be unable to match your CV to the vacancy, given the number of applications that we receive each day. Please do note, however, that if the vacancy is no longer showing on the site it will no longer be live and you won’t necessarily get a reply from us if that is the case.
Please do not contact us requesting progress updates.
We read every CV sent to us, but due to high volumes are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications, particularly where CVs do not address the “essentials” requested. You will, however, always hear from us by email if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
Please note that we check all ads at least once per day to ensure that the underlying roles remain live.