Assistant Lease Management Officer – Development & Regeneration
Reference no: Bolton 97971
Pay Rate: £11.41 ph PAYE, noting that Ltd/Umbrella company rates may also apply[temporary, but potentially long term role, subject to extension by the client]
- Where this vacancy is based:
Bolton BL1 1
- What’s involved with this role:
To assist the Senior Lease Management Officer to deliver Lease Management Service including tenancy management, allocations, income management, ASB and admin support. Negotiation skills, understand needs of vulnerable clients
Duties to include:
- Assist in ensuring successful delivery of LMS in all its aspects
- To inform the Senior Lease Management Officer or Senior Manager of any issues or concerns relating to the Lease Management Service, its partners or service users
- Assist in enforcement of/compliance to all types of tenancy agreement
- Visiting and interviewing LMS customers regarding a range of issues including ASB, income management and tenancy inspections
- Assist with promotion of the service to potential customers including attendance at any promotional events especially in relation to BARLO, the Council’s Private Landlord Accreditation Scheme
- To assist in maximising access to accommodation in the Private Rented Sector and to work closely with related services
- Assist in providing close working relationship with partners
- Assist in dealing with and organising contractors, suppliers and repair contractors to deliver the service
- Maintain and develop appropriate admin and software systems required to carry out functions of the service
- Accurate inputting, amending, extracting and analysis of relevant information held on a range of computer databases including Access databases and Excel Spreadsheets
- Produce and develop the monitoring systems and templates to monitor rent accounts, issue reminders, make agreements to pay, relating to rent arrears on the property portfolio
N.B. – If, when replying, you fail to quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. your application will be AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED.
- Giving yourself the best chance of success:
- Please make sure that your CV is up to date and explains any gaps in employment.
- Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” (see below) of the role, including any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
- TO AVOID BEING REJECTED your CV should clearly state that you are AVAILABLE TO START WORK IMMEDIATELY OR AT SHORT NOTICE.
- WE CANNOT USE INFORMATION IN COVERING LETTERS, SO YOUR CV MUST CONTAIN ALL RELEVANT INFORMATION
- We recommend that you consider sending us (see * below) a suitably ‘tailored’ CV for each role that you apply for, listing somewhere near the top of your CV any key skills, experience and qualifications that relate specifically to this vacancy.
- “Essentials” – The following requirements must be highlighted on your CV itself and NOT in a covering letter:
- UK working experience
- Availability to work – CV should state either immediate or at short notice
- Minimum of 12 months recent Assistant Lease Management Officer experience, preferably within a similar role or context and ideally within a public sector organisation
- Have practical experience of and be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of Housing Management issues, policies and procedures.
- Have an understanding of needs of vulnerable customers.
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to maximise income to assist with budgetary control, and deal with small amounts of cash.
- The ability to deal and work with a range of external companies, agencies and services
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with a range of customers, Partners, Officers and Elected Members
- Fully proficient at using IT systems, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office packages
- Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
- Client: Public sector organisation
- Division(s)/Disciplines involved: Development & Regeneration / Admin & Clerical
- Anticipated Length of Assignment: All of our roles are technically temporary, though opening assignments can be and often are, extended by clients on a longer term basis. This opening assignment is for 2-3 months.
- Hours per week: 36.25 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
- Pay Basis: All vacancies are advertised at Triumph’s in-house PAYE rates of pay. We do, however, encourage all of our temps to actively consider the advantages of working their assignments via one of our external payroll company partners. Such (“umbrella”) arrangements are also PAYE based, but under them, most temps find themselves significantly better off in cash terms. More of this should you be appointed to the role …
*IF YOU WISH TO SEND A CV THROUGH TO US AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO APPLYING ON LINE, YOU MAY EMAIL IT DIRECTLY THROUGH TO:
…….but you must always remember to quote the reference number for the job in question, without which we will be unable to match your CV to the vacancy, given the number of applications that we receive each day. Please do note, however, that if the vacancy is no longer showing on the site it will no longer be live and you won’t necessarily get a reply from us if that is the case.
Please do not contact us requesting progress updates.
We read every CV sent to us, but due to high volumes are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications, particularly where CVs do not address the “essentials” requested. You will, however, always hear from us by email if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
Please note that we check all ads at least once per day to ensure that the underlying roles remain live.
Triumph Consultants Limited